Are you the self-starting Sales Director Colect.io is looking for?
Last week we partnered up with Colect.io, a fashion tech company that provides B2B mobile solutions for fashion brands to present their collection to their clients and retailers.
Did you forget what they do exactly? Make sure to first read last week's blog here!
Now that you're up-to-date on the company, let's dive a bit deeper into the Sales Director job description, requirements and offerings.
A personality fit is particularly important for the sustainability of a hire. Do you work well in a fast growing entrepreneurial environment, with a professional, fun and informal culture? Are you a team player, communicate well, and are digitally savvy? If you're looking for a large degree of autonomy, you learn quickly, are ambitious and like to be stretched, then the personality fit is already there!
As for the role, Colect is looking for someone with 5+ years of Sales experience with a strong track-record in SaaS, B2B, fashion wholesale or related organisations. If you have a large relevant network in Denmark and rest of Scandinavia in fashion (wholesale) and related industries and reside in Denmark with a fluency in both Danish and English - make sure to read on regarding the day-to-day activities.
This is what you'll be responsible for:
- Generating new sales with a prime focus on new clients in Denmark, as well as other parts of Scandinavia
- Developing and executing successfully on a business plan to grow sales and Colect’s brand in Scandinavia
- Building lasting relationships with senior executives and decision-makers at existing and prospective clients
- Broad-based sales presentations of the entire Colect B2B Solution suite
- Managing the entire sales cycle, from RFI/RFP/RFQ requests to deal closure
- Consistently meeting or exceeding sales targets to ensure company revenue
objectives are met
- Refining sales strategies to grow the business and attending industry events and
trade shows to generate sales leads
- Maintaining in-depth knowledge of Colect’s industry, trends, and competitors